Atlas Content Modeler Fields - Relationship - Cardinality
Note: These tutorials assume that you have already installed the plugin.
Relationship Field (Beta) - Cardinality
"Cardinality provides a way to set up model relationship restrictions. It provides a connection or reference between one or more model entries with one or more entries of another model. There are four types: One-to-One, One-to-Many, Many-to-One, and Many-to-Many. Cardinality types that only allow one connection use a radio button in the UI, and the types that will enable many connections to use checkboxes in the UI."
Use the Relationship Field Cardinality
After navigating to a model, click the + button. If it's the first field, click on the Relationship option.
Choose the Relationship Field type.
Fill in the form fields to fit your needs.
Under Connections, choose a Cardinality option:
- One-to-One: One item of this model type can have one related item
- One-to-Many: One item of this model type can have many related items
- Many-to-One: Many items of this model type can have one related item
- Many-to-Many: Many items of this model type can have many related items
Click Create when done to save the field to the model.
Click Cancel to stop field creation.
- Questions/Comments? Content Modeler Feedback Form
- GitHub: GitHub Repo Feedback